At the old store location, we stayed open even without electricity so you could get what you need. We’ll be here for you again in 2011.
Here are some things you can do to be ready:
- Does your generator start? Go out this weekend and check to be sure your backup is ready to go. Fresh fuel? Turns over smartly? If not, call us for a service appointment.
- Do you have a supply of bottled water, canned goods as well as a backup to your electric stove? We carry both camp stove and propane grill fuel cylinders.
- Do you have oil lamps, flashlight batteries and a battery-powered radio?
- Is your chainsaw sharp and ready to go?
- Do you have pet supplies to last through a black out?
ACE is the place for Back-to-School
storage totes dorm tool kits padlocks duct tape
Command poster adhesive dorm ironing boards
microwaves coffee makers and filters electric kettles irons vacuums
shower caddies cleaning supplies dish soap paper products trashcans
batteries extension cords flashlights batteries rope and holiday lighting